about 1 year ago
Girls in Tech Hard of Hearing Virtual Hackathon Sprint Kickoff
Hi Girls in Tech Community,
The Hard of Hearing Virtual Hackathon begins today! We’re so happy you’ve chosen to be a part of it.
If you haven’t done so already, join our Slack Workspace to find teammates, resources, and more.
The challenges, alongside other information and our submission portal for our Virtual Hackathon, can be found here.
Are you looking for team members?
Skilled people are still looking for teams to join! If your team is missing integral skill sets, we recommend that you do the following:
- Introduce yourself in the Slack Channel
- Let others know what project you and your team plan to work on and the type of support you’re looking for (i.e., UX Designers, Software Developers, Data Scientists, Project Managers, etc.)
- Keep an eye out for Slack updates in case individuals reply to your thread and would like to join your team.
Are you still looking to join a team?
- Continue to post in Slack and reach out to people who’ve indicated in the #find-teammates channel that they don’t have a team. You may stumble across a good fit.
- Review the Devpost participant section too! (Not all participants have joined the Slack Workspace.)
Best of luck!
Your Girls in Tech Team
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, and someone on our organizing team will try to get back to you as soon as possible.