- Individual participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Teams are welcome to sign up as a group of up to five members with at least three women per team or as individuals.
- You must use original code in all of your submissions
Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment, please help keep this is a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate at any hackathon venue, this includes the following.
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated with the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media
Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon without a refund (if applicable) at the discretion of the hackathon organizers.